Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

November 16, 2013

Tipsy




I think I just get a bit tipsy.
Too old now, can't really drink a lot now.
sigh...


Well at least now I know what will I did when I tipsy
EMO again.

Well actually I think just sometimes.
Maybe will be funny maybe will be emo.
Most of the time SILENT.




I know I shouldn't have this kind of ideas,but I really can't help it.

Sorry I'm not that kind of person, can let it go so fast.
Sorry I can't help it I fell in love with some I shouldn't have
I should really just leave it alone, and not to talk to anyone.

Should be silent at all...


But I will make sure I will smile in front of everyone

Cause I know everyone love when I smile,when I laugh..
I don't want to let anyone trap in my emotional feeling.
I don't even want to lose somebody again.



I hate it.




God bless me.




Even thought I don't even know they exist or not.
Just want to pray for every gods.
For comfort myself.










I should keep away from this kind of sad feeling.




Hope tomorrow on my blog will be happy as me.





Last time,

I just fell in something I shouldn't .

If you read this, please just ignore what I mean.
I don't ever want to destroy it.



我會努力放寬心不想任何事情 
去成為好朋友的。




請讓我最後一次的任性。




我會再次眺望遠方,




No comments:

Post a Comment