Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

November 17, 2013

Late Birthday Present!!


Found the old picture is better -.- Super regret I ate too many snacks when I came back to Manchester. Now I'm fatttttttt......sigh...

PAST ME WHY YOU SO STUPID ARGGHHHH
lol..


Somehow I miss my Piccadilly Point room,
small but lots of feeling like back to home.
LOL I am weirdo.
Likes small room

Now my room looks so empty..Need to buy more stuff to decorate!!!
Plants, bookshelf(?), flower, small desk(?),chair(?)
hahah just saying only, don't think I will ever spend this money on this]
I prefer spend on FOOOOOOD!
I really grateful for what I have now.
Can't be too greedy..will have karma on it.
LOL


I also really grateful for what I can do now.
Better than a no for this.


No more emotional feeling
No more sad.

Feel positive and grateful now.



Friends,
if you just want to use me to do something but don't really cherish me for anything.
Don't ever think I will help you again.
I don't know how to play 'friendship'
So don't mess this with me okay?
But overall my friends are all super nice!




Really looking forward to January.
I WANT ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE!!
Really hate economics....
Going to dieeeeeeee!!!




I will try to get more picture..
I just too lazy to out make up on..
Laziness level 1000+++




AND BACK TO TOPIC!!
Today went out with Tiny and guess what!
YESSHHHH BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!
I don't even think I will get any birthday present apart from Rubs' present which is desk lamp!
And I really think Tiny knows me..
She bought me something I wanted for so long but I don't willing to spend on!
PS: I don't even tell her I want this before and this really surprise me when I opened it.
and..... it is....






TADAAA!!
YES IS PERFUME!!!

I wanted this for a long time but I didn't buy it.
I don't even went to body shop with her before or told her I want perfume from body shop!
And here it is! In my hand!
When I opened it, I scream!!LOL don't judge.
and directly hug her with happy tears~
I know I know.. I am crybaby for this kind of stuff..
LOL

AGAIN, REALLY THANK YOU TINY!!!!
Love you lotsssss!
And don't be stress again><
Nothing should be over-worried.
You sure will graduated with a super damn pro result!
Your mum and family and ME will be so proud of you!



Cheers for our friendship :)






Let me treasure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment