Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

June 2, 2013

start now :)

Can't think about anything but EXAM now. God I feel nothing but nervous!!
Luckily just only EAP for now and tomorrow will be the writing exam.
Gosh I don't really know how to write a proper essay and really NEED to find out now :'(
SERIOUSLY don't know I can come back or not.

Just finish choose what subject I wanted to continue study...
Quite hard to decide actually but still manage to choose a firm haha.
Insurance always for the Japanese Studies. *finger crossed* Wish I can get in gooddddd.

Need to work hard now...
Thanks to my friends, especially Tiny I think, teach me how to write 5 mark questions!
Otherwise I think I'll still struggle on it.. Now only 20 marks which is essay question left!

Will think positive! I will gain a good score!!
Don't be afraid Kaoru!

Only one month left...
Really like this place, I really hope I can come back to study again...
Although is super expensive but I KNOW IT WORTH!
If I really succeed, then I can continue stay at Manchester 3 years!
God so excited! I need to study more and play more!
I want to go around the world (actually just Europe)
I want to get a part time job... Hope uni will let us take part time job..

New start from now on,
because is JUNE now~
Quite busy though but I know will worth it.
After that, go back to Malaysia and start working~
My life won't be so boring from now on.


Buck up! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment