Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

June 29, 2013

I dreamed a dream

Feels like i was dreaming. 
Dream about i went to Manchester, England and study almost half a year. 
Hard but happy in my life and sometimes sucks. 
Now, I thought I just woke up from a very long dream, like i have never been to the Manchester and met my awesome friends and teacher. 
Until now i'm still felt like: Man, this is so unrealistic. 

I miss that place so much, I miss the weather so much althought it always raining:(
And I miss clubing._. Just went for the first time and I'm seriously addicted I think.. Promise will go there again and have fun;)

Feels like there's my hometown huh..
Ya I feel the same.. 
Like there's my home, and I just back for vacation. 
But who knows I can go back to Manchester or not
I've tried very hard and study very hard
Hope my karma will turn to a very good way, not a bad way though. 


Now is 5.49am
I still got a very serious jetlag
God please let me sleep

Later on,swimming and jogging! 
Try to slim down
Dont think I will have the stamina if I kept 
Surfing my phone apps and not to sleep ._. 

Night for my England,
Morning for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment