Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

May 21, 2013

Forget it.

Well, this situation I already knew.
Quite acceptable for me


In school but do nothing,
feels nice though
rather going out alone than go out with you

keep trying to say something
not my attitude.


FUCK OFF.



hmmm,
I already knew what you all wanna do
I think i'll just left the group
let you all chat together better



i'm just too 'eye-sore'
one person can life more happier than make myself become you all


5 more weeks left,
and you all wont see me again
happy right?
haha I knew that.


So looking forward this super rude sister to come here~
but before that I need to finish my coursework and individual presentation first.
ARGHH kinda stressful
well, for the university.


Hope I can come back here,
without any problem


will work more harder than before,
will keep asking teacher about the problem that I had
and practice and practice and practice.

Yesterday I quite happy
went to the Primark and bought two dresses which one of it is I find it for super long time
and now I finally found it and bought it right away~
and the most happy thing is, I think I lost my weight!
normally my size for the dress is 10~12
now I can wear the dress in size 6 or 10
depends on which material of caz haha
will try to keep it up and lost more weight
So happy~


Well, why I need to feel sad?
Only family or my lover which haven appear can make me emotional and makes me cry
none of you all can do it
I'll still write letter before I leave.
I wont forget.


I love what I am.
Who cares what you all think about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment