Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

May 25, 2013

DONE

Finally, all of the coursework and presentation are finished!
I'm less stress now.. maybe can get one more little weeks to relax
and tomorrow i'll be meeting my dear sister haha!
so looking forward to meet her~

Actually not so happy for myself because today I don't think I did very well in the presentation.
AND I think I also fucked up my economic coursework.
Keep thinking in a very negative ways.
OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY COURSE AND EXAM

I really hope I can come back here and continue my study.
Still want to stay here...
Kinda like this place very well..

Just a short update...
I'm sure that this weekends will be very tired and happy!


Wish you guys have a happy bank holiday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment