Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

October 7, 2011

UNSIUTABLE

I think that this job is not suitable for me /.\
I don't really like their service
And the place
I like Yaoki more than here~
Despite saying those bad side,
YAOKI IS MORE HAPPY THAN WORK AT HERE!Although the salary is really not enough for me to use=.=
I don't really like here
their chef are not friendly as I though
and my colleague just got ONE MALAY GIRL  WOWAN AND ONE CHINESE BOY
and I don't really like that Chinese boy
That feeling is really not good
so talkative /.\ saying something funny is good,but say working things with the funny face...
Emmm.......I DON'T REALLY APPRECIATE = =
AND I can't really understand what the MALAY GIRL  WOMAN saying @@
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND MALAY!!!

AND I MISS MY COLLEAGUE T.T
At Yaoki,we can play around during working
AND!!talk to customer very happily~
and can chat about crazy things that I won't find it at HERE!
Oh,I miss my boss,I miss the BAD colleague,I miss ALL MY GIRLS.and chef don't say I didn't mention you all har~
Just ONE DAY!!
I already miss you guys T.T

 AND I decided!
I just work there ONE MONTH!
November relax and prepare my SPM exam.
DECEMBER GO BACK TO YAOKI!!
but I don't really know my boss allow or not /.\
Miss Jia Qin said she can helps me lah~
haha!Thanks baby!
REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!!
If I can go back,I'll threat you very very well!!XD

SO SIEN EXCITED TO GO WORK TOMORROW!
HOPE THAT I WON'T CRY AND SHOUT"I WANT GO HOME!I WANT WORK AT YAOKI!"



LOVE,Yaoki.




Ends of the blog. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment