Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

October 10, 2011

Stupid

I always met some stupid person.
Just gave them some sweets,they can run around you like a dog  
PLEASE DON'T BE A STUPID PERSON.
Otherwise,I will just ignore you
AND GIVE  YOU A CONTEMPT EYES




HEY,STUPID PERSON
I'M SAYING YOU.



PLEASE BE A CLEVER PERSON.
I ALREADY WARNING YOU AND TOLD YOU DON'T TRUST IT
BUT IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT IT IS REAL,
JUST GO AHEAD!
WHEN YOU HURT AGAIN,FIND ME.
AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IS REAL ANGER.





TO all readers,
please don't trust any person who has been cheated you,
you won't know they will cheated you again or not,
if you want to trust her/he again,
please test them,give yourself a guarantee.
I also betray someone before,
and she is my best friend.
But I willing to have a test from my friend
cause I know WANT TO TRUST A FRIEND AGAIN IS VERY DIFFICULT.


I know saying these is very over
but this is MY VIEW
If you can't agree,
just press "close" 



我很鄙视现在的你。
别缺他缺到像世界末日一样,你出生是为了他而活的吗?
愚蠢的人类。

No comments:

Post a Comment