Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

October 3, 2011

Shopping!

Just a short shopping with my dearest mummy LOLx
Yesterday she went to a shopping centre and found one pair of vases is so delicate
but she didn't whether want to buy it or not.
So,she asked me to go with her to find out the vases are worth to buy or not.
And we went to the shopping centre this afternoon!(sacrifice my nap time =x)
When we arrive there..
My first sight to the vases is....
.
.
.
.
OMG!WHY THE VASES ARE SO MALAY STYLE!
it's so green,so much leaves...
but...
if you see them in a longer time,you'll found that the colours of the vases is really pretty!
AND SO...
WE BUY TWO OF THEM!
why two huh?
cuz my mum likes put things in a pair= =
hey!IT'S SAME!
but it's okay to contend it.
AND,that vases better make it couple.
otherwise it will looks very weird when just had one only.
okay..

Here's the photo of the vases.
Ready to see them?
.
.
TADAA!
nice?
haha.If not,please ignore it =x


Story time! =D
After we finished our shopping,
we went to the coffee bean.
and my mum ordered a cup of hot double chocolate,and i ordered a hazelnut ice blended.
When we sat down and started to enjoy our drinks
i drank and i found that
THE HAZELNUT ICE BLENDED HAD CAFFEINE...wtf.
i cant drink any caffeine...(don't ask me why)
and i stop drinking that cup of caffeine.
so wasted!
so regretted i didn't ask the waiter is it non-caffeine.
forget it.

When we wanna went home
i saw my babe!
and we wear same shirt LOL!
very long time didn't saw her.
So miss her! XP
dont vomit har you XP








Ends of the blog!
Enjoy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment