Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

October 2, 2011

Emm...Hooray?!

Yeah.I don't know what I wanna to write.

I'm trying to write some interest things that happen to me =]
but...this seems a bit DIFFICULT!
I'm boring person at the all (it's really sad that nothing special happen to me) =[

Okay..
I'll try to write anything that I can WRITE..wtf


October now!
AND my class started to change our seats AGAIN!!
It doesn't really bad for me.
Because I don't need to sit with smbody who really makes me feel bad  same person anymore!
And the GOOD NEWS is I'll be sitting with a person who can bully  a nice boy! xp
Although last last time was sitting with him,but can sit with him again is his my pleasure! =)



hope you enjoy my nonsense =x
Ends of the blog =D

No comments:

Post a Comment