Millions of different thoughts in my mind and here is the place where I not often write it out (Oppps!)

This is just some random person's boring blog and might be update more often than last years!

Cheers! :)

October 13, 2011

I'm mad in love with this gul!!!!!




When I saw her.I KNEW THAT I'LL MAD IN LOVE WITH HER!
She's so cute!!!!I can't take my eyes off her any more ~
and so,now I'm feeling annoying.
WHY I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!wtf
My god  I can't wait it.
WAITING FOR SOMETHING FEEL LIKE SHIT IS IN YOUR ASSHOLE,can't get out
feeling suck!

want to know who is she?
.
.
.

She's Mackenzie Foy  *full of love*


actually this is not the first picture I saw.
But I really very like this picture! 
Feel like 小大人,isn't she? =D



This is the first picture.
And really thanks to my BFF vivian~
if she didn't give me saw this picture,I won't so fast fell in love with her!



And the reason why I love her is because of... 

THIS!!!!


YES! 
In Twilight saga:breaking dawn part 2 or 3(i don't really know when she'll in the movie :( ),
She'll act as bella and edwards' daughter ~
How perfect she is!
So cute and so pretty and..
She really can be the character!
Because I very like her!=P
She didn't make me disappointed~
I'm so scared that their will find some girl I don't really can accept
BUT NOW,I'M SATISFIED WITH HER!

 more picture of her:







She is really cute,right?










Let's follow her together =D

No comments:

Post a Comment